Get £5 off your next purchase of £15 at Amazon Warehouse
Get £5 off your next purchase of £15 at Amazon Warehouse. Generally Amazon warehouse items are customer returns or damaged box items but in good condition, like new or used. Please see the description before buy an item. Offer valid on all products sold by Amazon Warehouse. The reward will be available for 7 days after activation. Full terms and conditions are shown below.
Terms and Conditions of the offer
- This offer is by invitation only. Customers may be invited to benefit from this offer by Amazon by email, push notification or banner on Amazon.co.uk. Customers can confirm whether they are eligible for this offer by visiting the page https://www.amazon.co.UK/b/?node=8873235031 (the “promotional page”).
- Customers who have been invited by Amazon (“eligible customers”) will benefit from a 5£ promotional code, that can be redeemed against items sold by Amazon Warehouse for orders of at least 5£ (“minimum purchase requirement”). Customers have 7 days until 11:59pm from the date on which they claim the promotional code (the “offer period”) on amazon.co.uk (the “offer”). The expiration date is indicated on the promotional page.
- Each eligible customer can claim up to a maximum of one offer during the offer period. The maximum benefit that eligible customers may receive from this offer is a single 5£ promotional code.
- The promotional code may only be redeemed against items sold by Amazon Warehouse on the website www.amazon.co.uk. The promotional reward cannot be used on items sold by Amazon sellers other than “Amazon Warehouse” (e.g., the offer does not apply when the seller is “Amazon IT”, “Amazon FR”, etc.).
- Once customers add the offer to their account by clicking on the “Apply promotion” button, the discount will be automatically applied. It will appear on the summary page of the order for eligible items (excluding any applicable delivery and gift-wrapping cost). Postage and packing will be applied to each item in accordance with Amazon’s standard delivery rates and policies.
- The offer is subject to the minimum purchase requirement for qualifying items, so: if customers remove qualifying items from the basket and the combined purchase value of the remaining qualifying items at checkout falls below the minimum purchase requirement, the offer will cease to apply. If customers cancel the order for a qualifying Item (so that the combined purchase value of the remaining qualifying items falls below the minimum purchase requirement), the offer will cease to apply. And if customers return a qualifying item (so that the combined purchase value of the qualifying Items you retain falls below the minimum purchase requirement), Amazon will deduct the value of the promotional code from the refund.
- If customers use Amazon’s 1-Click ordering method, the promotional code will not apply to the order. Customers must pay for the balance of the value of the qualifying Items, after the promotion code has been applied, either by credit or debit card, or by using amazon.co.uk gift cards. Unlike for gift cards, customers will not be able to view any unused promotional codes in the “Your Account” section of amazon.co.uk.
- Unless otherwise specified on the landing page of the relevant promotion, the offer may not be used on pre-existing orders or in conjunction with any other offer.
- The offer is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice.
- The offer has no cash alternative.
- This offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers, including promotional gift certificates.
- Shipping and preparation charges apply to each product under Amazon’s standard terms and delivery rates.
- This offer does not apply in regions prohibiting it.
- Amazon’s Conditions of Use and Sale apply.