Enjoy £5 off on Chef Online for first order
Chef online offers £5 off first orders from participating restaurants.
Use code CHEFNEW after registering, and get £5* off your first order from participant restaurants.
Get a FREE dish on dine-in or takeaway orders from participating restaurants.
Free Home Delivery
Revel in exquisite cuisines AND free home delivery, offered by participating partner restaurants.
Up to 25% Discount
Enjoy up to 25% off from participant restaurants on delivery, collection or dine-in orders.
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. How do I use voucher codes?
- You will find a voucher code field in the payment screen when placing an order through our website our app. Just put in your special code or voucher, and you’re good to go.
- 2. How long is my discount/voucher valid?
- Each discount/voucher has a specific validity date. Please check our full Terms & Conditions page for detailed information, as well as the webpage of the restaurant in question.
- 3. Who is this voucher for?
- Every discount and/or voucher is presented to registered users of ChefOnline.
TERMS & CONDITIONS | CHEFONLINE
Use of chefonline.co.uk
This site is owned and operated by Le Chef Plc trading as ChefOnline (referred to as “chefonline.co.uk”, “ChefOnline”, “us”, or “our” herein). By using chefonline.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of chefonline.co.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use chefonline.co.uk.
No material from the site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posed, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your non-commercial use only, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of chefonline.co.uk copyright and other proprietary rights. The use of any such material on any other web site or networked computer environment is prohibited. Except as otherwise indicated on this site and except for the trademarks, service marks and trade names of other companies that are displayed on this site, all trademarks, service marks and trade names are property of chefonline.co.uk.
chefonline.co.uk may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by chefonline.co.uk.
Your continued use of chefonline.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and amended.
In the event that you download any software from this, or any accompanying site, the software, including any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (collectively, the “Software”) are non-exclusively licensed to you by chefonline.co.uk.
chefonline.co.uk does not transfer title of the Software to you. chefonline.co.uk retains full and complete title to the Software, and all intellectual property rights therein. You may not sell, redistribute, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-perceivable form.
All claims, disputes or disagreements which may arise out of the interpretation, performance or in any way relating to your use of this site and any and all other chefonline.co.uk site(s), shall be submitted exclusively to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales and English law shall apply.
chefonline.co.uk also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the site.
chefonline.co.uk may use anything you transmit or post for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting.
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall chefonline.co.uk be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site, even if chefonline.co.uk or a chefonline.co.uk authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall chefonline.co.uk have any liability to you for damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), or otherwise) for accessing this site.
CHEFONLINE.CO.UK SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS, THIS SITE, OR YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED AT THIS SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. CHEFONLINE.CO.UK DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. CHEFONLINE.CO.UK DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT CHEFONLINE.CO.UK) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
We reserve the right to refuse your offer should it be necessary
For Online Ordering, you are obliged to pay:
- the restaurant the fee which it charges for the food (and any other products and/or services) you order, together with the restaurants delivery charges; and
- chefonline.co.uk may charge the consumer a fee of £0.40 per order when it processes online orders and the Restaurant will pay the VAT element of this fee.
chefonline.co.uk accepts the following forms of payment for online ordering:
- Credit / Charge cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express are accepted.
- Debit Cards, such as Visa, Delta, Maestro or Switch are accepted.
In the event of chefonline.co.uk needing to issue a refund we will endeavour to credit your account within 21 working days.
The owner of the card used to make payment must present this card on receiving the order.
We act as commercial agents for the restaurants that appear on chefonline.co.uk. Accordingly, if you pay chefonline.co.uk the relevant amount using any payment method set out above, you will be deemed to have paid for your Order and you need not be concerned with whether the money paid via chefonline.co.uk is passed onto the restaurant you have ordered from.
Card payments are secure.
chefonline.co.uk do not accept cheques, Diners Club or other means of payment other than those detailed above.
Although every care is taken, some products may contain nuts.
Promotions and Discounts
When submitting your order details you may wish to offer to purchase the items specified in conjunction with a particular offer or promotion. To take advantage of this facility you will need to enter the appropriate promo code with your order details. These codes are presented on our menu and other items of promotional literature from time to time.
Any such order will be subject to the specific terms and conditions of the promotion in question and will be subject to availability. We reserve the right to refuse or withdraw any chefonline.co.uk promotion or discount at any time Delivery Times.
Our aim is to meet a delivery window for our customers, agreed at the time of placing the order. Whilst we will do our utmost to meet this delivery time unfortunately there may be factors beyond our control that prevent us from meeting the time slot.
We shall have no liability whatsoever for any delay or failure to deliver to you where such delay or failure is caused by a circumstance beyond our reasonable control. Such circumstances include, but are not limited to; • Unforeseen Traffic Delays • Accidents Causing Delays on the Service Route • Severe Weather Conditions.
Your Order Confirmation
Your Order Confirmation is a record of our agreement to deliver the products ordered and paid for in full. If someone else made the booking on your behalf, you agree that such person acted as your agent.
Amendments to Orders
Amendments to the order or delivery time can be made no later than 1 hour prior to the start of the delivery window booked. Amendments to the content of your order can be made up to 1 Hour before the delivery window begins.
Amendments to the order must be made by phoning the store you have placed the order at and quoting your order number. Your initial payment will be cancelled and a new payment raised.
The delivery time slot may be altered up to 1 hour before the start of your order window. The order can only be changed to a new time slot if it is available.
Orders may be cancelled in full up to 1 hour before the start of the delivery window selected. We will endeavour to issue a refund to your credit card account within 21 working days.
Cancellations within 1 hour of the start of the delivery window will be charged in full.
When making a booking over the Internet you must carefully check the details in the “Place Order” screen of the chefonline.co.uk website. Once you have pressed the “Place Order” button an Order Confirmation with confirmation number will be displayed.
It is the customer responsibility to enter the delivery address in full to ensure the driver may locate the correct property for delivery. Failure to deliver due to incorrect address details will be charged in full.
You must ensure that delivery can be made to the address during the selected window. If we are unable to make delivery at the given address in the selected time slot then we will deem the order cancelled at full cost.
No rescheduling of time will be permitted.
In the case of addresses that are irregular or difficult to locate, it is the responsibility of the customer to clearly mark special delivery instructions in the box required. Failure to do so may result in a delayed delivery, or the order being cancelled by chefonline.co.uk.
Your Personal Data
You agree that personal data may be retained, used and disclosed by us and our agents for the purpose of complying with our obligations under these Terms and Conditions for delivery including, but not limited to, administering your order and complying with any legal obligations.
Trade marks and Copyright
All contents included on this site are the property of Le Chef Plc trading as chefonline.co.uk and protected by UK and European copyright laws.
The content and software on this site may be used as either or both an information and shopping resource. Any other use including reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission or republication of the content of this service is strictly prohibited. Amendments and Waivers to these terms and conditions.
None of our employees, agents, or representatives, has authority to alter, modify or waive any provision of these Conditions of order.
Voucher Terms & Conditions
1. The following terms and conditions (Voucher Terms) will apply to all vouchers issued by ChefOnline 218A Brick Lane, London E1 6SA.
2. Vouchers will also be subject to additional terms and conditions which are specific to each voucher; can be found via chefonline.co.uk, facebook.com/ChefOnlineUK or specific, published, ChefOnline-owned landing pages.
3. Unless otherwise stated in the Specific Voucher Terms, vouchers may only be used once.
4. Vouchers are valid usually online and are subject to availability.
5. Only one voucher can be used per order.
6. Vouchers may only be redeemed on orders made through ChefOnline’s website or app.
7. Vouchers are limited to one per registered ChefOnline online customer account. The only one registered ChefOnline online customer account may be created per individual.
8. The voucher expiry date is published and ChefOnline will not accept the voucher after that date. ChefOnline is entitled to refuse to accept any voucher regardless of the expiry date when the number of redemptions made per voucher code has been reached.
9. ChefOnline reserves the right to hold, void, cancel, suspend, amend or withdraw any voucher or discount at any time without prior notice where it becomes necessary to do so.
10. ChefOnline shall not be responsible or liable to any customer for any loss arising out of the cancellation, suspension, rejection or withdrawal of any Voucher or any failure or inability of a customer to use a voucher for any reason.
11. ChefOnline reserves the right to amend these Voucher Terms and any of the Specific Voucher Terms at any time without prior notice where it becomes necessary to do so.
12. Vouchers are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative shall be given or refunded.
13. Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher, promotion, discount or offer.
14. ChefOnline may reject or cancel a voucher if, in its absolute opinion, it believes that the voucher is being used in breach of these Voucher Terms and/or the Specific Voucher Terms.
Offer Terms & Conditions
1. The following terms and conditions (Terms) will apply to all offers run by Le Chef PLC (T/A ChefOnline) of 218A Brick Lane, London E1 6S.
2. The Specific Terms and Conditions of each offer, stated on the respective page, also apply to the Offers.
3. Customers will have agreed to these Terms and Specific Terms upon use. ChefOnline reserves the right to refuse using the specific Offer or future Offers.
4. Offers are open to all UK residents over 18, except employees of ChefOnline, its associated, holding or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents, or any third party which is/are directly connected with the Offer.
5. The benefit/benefits associated with Offers are applicable if claimed within the time period stated in the Specific Terms.
6. Any benefit/benefits associated with Offers is/are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and without cash alternative.
7. ChefOnline reserves the right to replace, void, cancel, suspend, amend or withdraw Offers without prior notice if necessary.
8. Decisions made by ChefOnline regarding any aspect of the Offer are final and binding.
9. ChefOnline reserves the right to change, add to, alter, remove or modify any of these Terms, Specific or otherwise, without prior written notice.
11. Customers who utilise Offers are subject to ChefOnline’s Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale.