Get £100 cashback when you switch your Current Account to First Direct
- a £250 interest-free overdraft (subject to status) on Current Account
- a £100 welcome on Current Account when you switch to us*.
- access to our 1.00% AER/gross Regular Saver Account.
You’ll also benefit from…
- award winning customer service from real people here in the UK – no machines, no overseas call centres
- 24/7, 365 banking – Online, Phone and on Mobile
- pay in cash and cheques at HSBC branches and the Post Office® for current account
- no monthly fees
Who can apply?
You. Probably. If you’re over 18, a UK resident, haven’t been declared bankrupt or registered for an Individual Voluntary Agreement in the last six years (or be in the process of doing so), and have a phone number and email address we can contact you with, we’d love to welcome you.
Sweep your change into your savings
A 1st Account also gives you the option to set up a ‘sweep’, which automatically moves any spare money from your 1st Current Account to a first direct Savings Account on any date you choose.
Regular Saver Account
Get into a good savings habit and the future you will say thanks. Put away between £25 to £300 each month, for a fixed 12 month term, and we’ll give you a fixed rate of 1.00% AER/gross p.a. Find out more about our Regular Saver Account.
Interest example: if you save £300 every month for 12 months and qualify for the 1.00% AER/gross p.a. interest rate, you’ll earn approximately £19.50 interest (gross).
AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate. This shows you what the rate would be if interest were paid and compounded each year. Gross is the rate of interest if interest were paid and not compounded each year. No partial withdrawals allowed.
Get further £150 switching bonus on Santander Bank